Please enter the email address with which you have done the registration, so we can send to you instructions for changing your password.
DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT? LOGIN NOW
1. The USER can navigate the site without being prompted to disclose any personal information by the Company unless expressly been informed to do so by the COMPANY.
2. The USER may, as already mentioned above to register as a member (REGISTERED USER) indicating name, surname, email, password and password verification. By subscribing to the system as a member the USER consents automatically to the collection by the COMPANY of those personal data. In any case, this information is necessary for the performance of online sales and information to the USER about this. The USER undertakes to provide true and accurate this information and duly update the registration data to keep said information up to date.
3. Even in case where the USER does not register as member, at the time an order is placed, he/she will be requested to provide said personal information such as name, email address, phone number, home address, delivery address, so that they can be processed by the COMPANY, so the latter can proceed to the completion of the order. By subscribing to the system as a member the USER consents automatically to the collection by the COMPANY of those personal data. In any case, this information is necessary for the performance of online sales and information to the USER about this. And in this case the USER undertakes to provide true and accurate this information and update said information for any change thereof.
4. The COMPANY complies with the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data. The COMPANY shall not transfer or disclose personal information to third parties without the user's consent, unless so required by law.
According to the relevant legislation on personal data the USER has the right to information, access and objection as provided by Articles 11 -13 of Law 2472/1997.
5. About the collection of data for sending information messages (newsletters), the COMPANY expressly undertakes that this will take place with the express prior consent of the USER. The USER retains the right to access the file where personal data are kept and can revoke the consent and request its removal from the list of recipients. Further reserves the right to correct at his request, if there are errors in the entries.
6. The COMPANY expressly warrants that it has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, as already described above.
7. The above data are subject to processing by the COMPANY for the purposes of processing the order and the overall process of the online sale and shall not be disclosed or transferred to third parties without previously informing the USER, except where required by law. As already mentioned the phone number of the USER will be required to execute the order. This number can be given to the courier company which is affiliated with the COMPANY, to complete the delivery services. The data obtained allow the COMPANY to process the USER's order and to inform about the status of the order.
8. COOKIES. The COMPANY can collect data identifying the USER of the site by using certain technologies such as cookies. The cookies are small files that are stored on the hard disk of the USER of the site and receive no knowledge of any document or file from his computer.
a. Cookies, which do not recognize the identity and are necessary for the proper operation of the site and without them the COMPANY can not provide proper operation of the site.
b. Cookies, which collect anonymous information about how to use the website, e.g. what websites you visit often.
c. Cookies, which allow the website to remember user options, like language or region.
d. Cookies, which offer the possibility of the COMPANY to identify the websites visited by the USER and obtain information on the interests and then allow us more appropriate marketing method for the respective consumer.
9. This website may contain hyperlinks or links to websites that do not belong to the COMPANY. The above websites may have their own terms of personal data protection for which the COMPANY has no responsibility.
10. The operation of the e-shop is governed by the use of the current Code of Conduct (link)
Your details remain in our database for a period of 24 months.
In case you want the immediate deletion of your data please send us an email at email@example.com